Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Endless Salivating

While trying to track down a discounted pair of Vince Camuto Braden boots, I happened upon my new favorite online shopping site: Endless.com. An affiliate of Amazon, Endless carries shoes, bags, and accessories and is linked to your Amazon account. That means, they already have your information and they ALSO ship internationally. In fact, their checkout system is so comprehensive that they can even estimate the duty that you will be charged on your shipment so that you can pre-pay it (or take one look at it and decide to buy it the next time you are in the states :). Luckily for me, the Bradens were already marked down $50 when I found them, so even with $36 in duty, I paid less than the sticker price, all in.

Oh, and they have free shipping to the US and 365 day returns. Make sure you check them out, especially with Black Friday/Cyber Monday quickly approaching!


(Photo from vincecamuto.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment